Site Features: Job Alerts
The Job Alerts feature allows you to setup a variety of job alerts, so that you’re alerted by an email when new jobs matching your settings are added to the TesterJobs.co site.
To access and setup the Job Alerts feature, you need to be signed in as a tester, and you can then find the My Alerts option in the My Options menu.
You setup the following job alert details:
- Alert name – an easy way to identify the alert
- Keywords – the keywords you want the alert to work on, e.g. Agile QA
- Categories – the job categories you want the alert to work on e.g. Automation
- Location – the location you want the alert to work on e.g. London
- Job Type – the job type you want the alert to work on e.g. Permanent
- Email Frequency – how frequently you want to receive email alerts – options are Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly
Once the job alert is setup, you can then do the following, by hovering over the job alert name:
- Edit – edit your alert
- Disable – turn off the alert for now
- Delete – delete the alert permanently
- Send Now – send yourself an email now, based on the job alert settings
- Results – view the results now, based on the job alert settings